OPEN for SERVICES!
We are back and open for services at both Rowville and Scoresby, and can’t wait to treat you all!
We have done everything that we can to make you feel as comfortable as possible in your beauty space.
There are a few things that we ask you to keep in mind when visiting us to ensure we can continue to provide this safe space for all our of clients, and our team.
- If you are feeling unwell, you must reschedule your appointment
- Please come to your appointment on your own (no children, friends or family members unless they have an appointment at the same time)
- We are running to a strict time line to ensure the salon doesn’t get over crowded. Please arrive on time
- Please do not touch products – ask us, we are happy to assist you
- Chairs have been spaced apart in our waiting area – please do not move them
- On arrival, if there are more than 2 people in reception, please wait until the space is free
- On arrival you will be asked to fill in a quick waiver form. It would be ideal if you had your own pen available to do this
- If asked to wash your hands, please do so
This is to ensure the health and safety of all our clients, and our therapists.
Our team are doing an amazing job – please be patient and kind to them, as you always are.
We can’t wait to see you!
Blue Angel Skin + Beauty